Ministry of Railways have signed the Memorandum of Understanding (MoU), Memorandum of Cooperation (MoC), Joint Declaration of Intent (JDI), and Protocol with the following foreign Ministries and Railways for Technical Cooperation in Railway Sector, said Minister of State for Railways Rajen Gohain in a written reply to a question in Rajya Sabha on 17.03.2017 (Friday).
The agreements include cooperation areas such as High Speed Railway, Station Development, Speed Raising, Modernization of rolling stock, modernization of infrastructure, development of logistic parks and freight terminals, safety in train operations among others, said the minister. Here is a full list of agreements with foreign countries:
• National Railway Administration of the Government of the People’s Republic of China.
• RENFE-OPERADORA and ADIF of the Kingdom of Spain.
• Ministry of Land, Infrastructure and Transport of the Government of the Republic of Korea.
• French National Railways (SNCF).
• Department of Transport of Canada.
• Kazakhstan TemirZholy.
• Ministry of Transport, Construction and Regional Development of the Slovak Republic.
• Department for Transport of the Government of the United Kingdom of Great Britain and Northern Ireland.
• Research Design and Standards Organization (RDSO), India and Railway Technical Research Institute (RTRI), Japan.
• Ministry of Land, Infrastructure, Transport and Tourism of Japan.
• Government of Japan.
• Czech Railway (CESKE DRAHY) of the Czech Republic and Association of Czech Railway Industry (ACRI).
• Joint Stock Company “Russian Railways” .
• Ministry of Enterprise and Innovation of the Kingdom of Sweden.
• Federal Ministry of Transport and Digital Infrastructure of the Federal Republic of Germany.
• DB Engineering & Consulting GMBH of Germany for Technological Cooperation.
• Ferrovie Dello Stato Italialiane S.P.A. of the Republic of Italy.